[HCDX] SWB: Michael Schnitzer, his loggings and Hans K. Berlin

[HCDX] SWB: Michael Schnitzer, his loggings and Hans K. Berlin

ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

Quito 10/Nov/2003 6:55

Amigos DXistas!
Saludos desde "la mitad del mundo"!

Michael Schnitzer has come under heavy critisism from
Hans K. Berlin  for some of his loggings and  I should
like to give my opinion.

Hans K. Berlin:   Looking at your "great" report I
have the following remarks:
Bjorn Malm:   "You are right, really great loggings
from Michael Schnitzer!"

Michael Schnitzer:   3279.6 EQA La Voz del Napo, 06.50
Hans K. Berlin:   As usually this is relay of Radio
Maria Ecuador from Tena TX.
Bjorn Malm:   "Not always relay of Radio María
Ecuador. Not very often but sometimes local
programming with local IDs".

Michael Schnitzer:   3230.2 PRU R El Sol de los Andes
(presumed), 01.10
Hans K. Berlin:   Other sources in Latin America
reports inactive this outlet
Bjorn Malm:   "This station is active but very
irregular. I have heard the station 2-3 times the last
month".

Michael Schnitzer:   4427.2 PRU R Bambamarca, 00.35
Hans K. Berlin:   Station is reported inactive , from
sources in Latin America
Bjorn Malm:   "The station is one of the most active
peruvians, always on air".

Michael Schnitzer:   4485.7 PRU R Frecuencia VH
(presumed), 00.40
Hans K. Berlin:   Yes the call presumed should be
translated as very tentative cause also this one is
many months not reported from Latin American listeners
Bjorn Malm:   "This station is active. Off air
sometimes but always back within days".

Michael Schnitzer:   4890.3 PRU R Chota, 22.40
Hans K. Berlin:   more likely Radio Macedonia !!!
Bjorn Malm:   "Radio Chota is on 4890.30 kHz and
Macedonia is on 4890.00 kHz".

Michael Schnitzer:   5005.7 PRU R LTC, 23.20
Hans K. Berlin:   This station is inactive from lot of
time !! usually Nepal is over 5005 v
Bjorn Malm:   "Radio L.T.C. has been active for at
least 2-3 months on 5005.7 kHz almost every day".

Michael Schnitzer:   5470.8 PRU R San Nicólas
(presumed), 22.50
Michael Schnitzer:   5486.7 PRU R Reina de la Selva
(presumed), 22.55
Michael Schnitzer:   5580.3 PRU R San José (presumed),
23.00
Hans K. Berlin:   Can you please explain the mind of
presumed ?? around these frequencies operates many
fishers men in Mediterranean area......
Bjorn Malm:   "Michael has this 3 station as
"presumed". I do not find anything wrong. All of them
are active 75% of the time and I do not know of other
stations on these frequencys".

Hans K. Berlin:   These are just a little ..... list
of almost curious tips.....

Bjorn Malm:   "I have checked all of Michael
Schnitzers loggings from América Latina and I an´t
find anything wrong. The only station I can not verify
is SODRE which is a station I never have heard. On the
other hand Hans K. Berlin is totally, 100% wrong in
his comments".

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador   SWB América Latina.

NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

(you can use my information giving credit to:

http://www.msn.it/msnservizi/es/?xAPID=534&DI=1044&SU=http://hotmail.it/&HL=HMTAGTX_MSN_Extra

> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder
> yours now! Only $20.97 through us.

=== message truncated ===

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.