Re: [HCDX] WRTH 2004

Andy:

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation of the dilemma this poses to a publisher of the WRTH (and a first-hand one at that.) One question, though.

You say that the broadcasters all want to hold their information back until the last possible moment. Then this is not just an accident of poor planning or last minute decisionmaking?
Why would a station want to do such a thing? It seems so illogical. Can you explain further?

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY