[HCDX] WRTVH 2004

Well a number of postings..on this subject....
but Andy has, "been there and done that"....Nick Hardyman last year had the book out in the first week of December....for us in Australia, and in the ARDXC..we import the books by air cargo,
which is expensive...however the information is dated.....so for about the $6-00 extra will calculate on a book worth $65-00 total (Australian) 70 cents AUD equals $1-00 US...
this is considered worth it, not forgetting we are about as far away from England as you can get....
the book is in the hands of the members spread around Australia by the middle of the third week
just before the Christmas New Year break....and I must say the WRTVH improved
again last year......so confidence is coming back to those to purchase this book.
The passpoprt book.....was in Australia by the 30th October and the next day was in the mail
to our members...so thats jolly good as well.........but again at air cargo rates...
but hey.....spend a few dollars more..get it quickly...
if people think its easy to run a book publishing business that has dated information
well good luck, (you'll need it)....but the WRTH and the passport book have there place....
and the ARDXC members support both....and some buy both books...
Anyway thats my two bobs worth
Johno ARDXC

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.