Re: [HCDX] WRTH 2004. New approach.

Hi Mark

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark J. Fine" <mark.fine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > Is it impossible to agree on a standardised schedule interchange file
> format?
> It already exists, and the HFCC has used it successfully for years.
> > Is it impossible to develop the compiling software application?
> It too already exists.

Well, I meant a slightly different thing, but considering that the feedback to
my proposal has been moderate, I guess the need for it is not significant.

In line with my previous remarks, I have one remark more. Strictly speaking,
the seasonal frequency coordination is just a mathematical optimisation task,
and could also be done by software. Applied to full extent, this approach may
devoid stations of their usual frequencies, but would ensure better overall
propagation for every SW participant.

And imagine a futuristic picture like this. In respone to the changing solar
conditions, HFCC runs this frequency coordination app on a weekly basis, and
assigns weekly frequencies to its member stations. This improves the overall
SW reception quality even more.

Thanks for your attention.

73,
Dmitry

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.