[HCDX] Address of RADIO EXPRESS / RADIO NATALIE AND R.RUSSIAN ROULETTE

[HCDX] Address of RADIO EXPRESS / RADIO NATALIE AND R.RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Hey everyone :

A lot of listeners ask me for the QSL information of the Radio Express show
yesterday via POWER 41 on 6240 kc/s ! Here is the correct one and this address
using Radio Natalie and Radio Russian Roulette too (Radio Natalie coming soon
via POWER 41 !) :
NATALIE , Linnamae 22/58 , EE 13911 Tallinn , ESTONIA
Please enclode 2 US $ for the return postage !
You can now look for the QSL , telephone and eMail informations of all users
of our relay service on our homepage . Klick on the new button :  "QSL
Information of all users of the ERN"
Our Homepage is still :

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.de/power41dx/homepage/hobby.html";>http://hometown.aol.de/power41dx/homepage/hobby.html</A>

Thanks for your interest and keep in touch with Europe`s No.1 in Free Radio !

73s from Alex W.

POWER 41

PS. sorry but we had some delay with the painting of the QSL cards but we are
now ready and all QSL cards going out this week !

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.