RE: [HCDX] WRTH 2004. New approach. Where to find frequencies..

RE: [HCDX] WRTH 2004. New approach. Where to find frequencies..

> You would be subscribed to an HFCC service, which would send you weekly
> mail.containg the part of the up-to-date schedule that you are
> interested in
> (like a set of stations, for example BBC WS, or a set of languages, or
> particluar target areas).

Sorry, but this discussion is now in the realms of fantasy. HFCC is not a
subscription service for DXers. As a professional body it is not set up to
provide a service to end users. The downloadable files are a subset of HFCC
data provided free as a byproduct, and as a courtesy to DXers, but a
subscription service would never work. I estimate that the worldwide
*potential* market for such a service would be less than 1000, and of those
less than 100 would actually be prepared to pay. There's no way that such a
service could ever break even. If there was, someone would already have done
it!

I suggest we stick to discussing reality, some of which is hard enough to
believe as it is :-)

Andy

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.