[HCDX] Vanuatu 7260 heard this morning

Hi,

Radio Vanuatu heard by me this morning (25 NOV) on 7260.07 kHz with the best signal of the
last months (but still weak). Maybe Enzio Gehrig in Denia, Spain heard it very well today
(he monitors this station quite regularly and has much better signal than we here in the
middle of Europe).
Although I could not recognize the language, I could hear the flute very well at 07:00:40
UTC. The signal started fading out very quickly after 0700...

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)
AOR AR-7030
30 m LW

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.