[HCDX] Aerosmith on A.I.R.?

12-4-03

This morning on 4970 at 1612 Aerosmith music! "Rag Doll" then when I checked later at 1624 it was "Do the Funky Lady" ? Has anyone ever heard rock on AIR? I think I've gotten this before. Signal was quite poor. Woman talking but couldn't ID language.

Can you imagine some guy shelling out big cash for a cultural trip to India with visions of sitar music and incense stepping off the plane and hearing Aerosmith coming out some guys radio? I just can't picture Indians "grooving" to Aerosmith. Please tell me this is not  India! This just may be the writing on the wall for shortwave radio...

73's

The dxer can only log
what the seat can endure
73s
Pioneer 10

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.