Re: [HCDX] Aerosmith on A.I.R.?

4970 AIR Shillong seems to be very "liberal" with their
music selection. On many occasions I have scanned the band
and stopped on 4970 to see what is the station playing pops.
And once again noted it's Shillong :). Usually that is around the
time you mentioned and I recall this pop-music program is
usually hosted by a lady DJ in English.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

-------
On 5 Dec 2003 pioneer ten wrote:
-------
[HCDX] Aerosmith on A.I.R.?

>12-4-03
>
>This morning on 4970 at 1612 Aerosmith music! "Rag Doll" then when
>I checked later at 1624 it was "Do the Funky Lady" ? Has anyone
>ever heard rock on AIR? I think I've gotten this before. Signal
>was quite poor. Woman talking but couldn't ID language.
>
>Can you imagine some guy shelling out big cash for a cultural trip
>to India with visions of sitar music and incense stepping off the
>plane and hearing Aerosmith coming out some guys radio? I just
>can't picture Indians "grooving" to Aerosmith. Please tell me this
>is not  India! This just may be the writing on the wall for
>shortwave radio...
>
>73's
>

>The dxer can only log
>what the seat can endure
>73s
>Pioneer 10

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.