[HCDX] Test from Sonnet Radio via Latvia

[HCDX] Test from Sonnet Radio via Latvia

Dear friends,

I asked Sonnet Radio, Cyprus about their planned test from Norway and
just received this:

PRESS RELEASE
Tuesday 9th December 2003 @ 20:12 CET

Sonnet Radio Europe will be conducting two consecutive test
transmissions beginning next Monday 15th December through to Friday 19th
December from 1900hrs UTC ? 20000hrs UTC.  Due to brokerage problems and
the anticipated closure of the Norway transmitter site, we are
confirming that we will now be using the Latvian 9290 KHz transmitter
via VT Merlin Communications.  Test will comprise of a mixture of music,
jingles and speech inviting all listeners to submit QSL reports.  All
QSL?s will be responded to and we will be running the QSL Competition as
listed on our web site.  Sonnet Radio Europe plans a full time service
from the end of February 2004 with regular programming seven day a week
from 1900hrs UTC ? 0100hrs UTC.  We welcome all responses and invite
listeners to send in their own ideas regarding Sonnet Radio?s
programming.

Regards,

Mike Taylor
Sonnet Radio Europe.
Part of RTI Digital Ltd Cyprus (Group of companies)

Their website is http://www.rtidigital.com

Best 73,
Anker

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.