[HCDX] SWB: 15820 kHz Radio Mitre, Buenos Aires(Argentina)

[HCDX] SWB: 15820 kHz Radio Mitre, Buenos Aires(Argentina)

SWB/ARC América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

ARGENTINA  15820 kHz  Radio Mitre, Buenos
Aires(Argentina) 13/Dic/2003 - 1030 UTC

Quito 13/Dic/2003 11:50   Amigos DXistas!

This morning I heard Radio Mitre, Buenos Aires with a
news program called "La Red Cierto" with news and ads.
Said that the station(or just the news program?) ws on
untill 1300 UTC.

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador   SWB América Latina.

NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

(you can use my information giving credit to:
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB/ARC América Latina)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.