[HCDX] 162 kHz

I have had two phone talks with some of my colleagues from local
transmitting center in Norilsk and from GTRK "Taimyr" in Dudinka earlier
today. Here is some information about this frequency from them and from
Internet too (let's hope it can be interesting):

162 kHz

Transmitter location: Norilsk, Northern Siberia (150 kW, "Shtorm" type)

Daily: 2200-2100 UTC with Radio Rossii and Radio Mayak from Moscow.

GTRK "Taimyr" local programs from Dudinka (Mon-Fri):
0030-0100,
0610-0700 and
1210-1300
(including "V nachale dnya" program (=At the beginning of the day) at 0030,
Taimyrskiye novosti (=Taimyr news) in Russian at 0610 and news in
various local Taimyr languages at 1610)

Postal address: 647000, Russia, Dudinka, ul. Gor'kogo 15, P.O. Box 416, GTRK
"Taimyr"

Tel.: (39111) 2-14-16, 5-69-13

Fax: (39111) 5-68-44

e-mail:
gtrktaimyr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gtrktaimyr@xxxxxxxxx

http://gtrk.taimyr.ru (in Russian only)

Good DX in 2004!

Mikhail Timofeyev
St.Petersburg
Russia

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.