[HCDX] Re:WWW.FREETRANSLATION.COM

I forgot who gave me the tip re : WWW.FREETRANSLATION.COM, but this has
been a real godsend for me. For  FREE, this web site will translate
English to whatever languges you need to send a decent reception report
to one of the many radio stations that now have E-mail #'s Also this
site is good for translating on yer computer , print it and mail it to
whatever radio station ya want a QSL from.

Now if GUINEENNE would only answer my E-mail I did in excellant French (
I hope ) !
This website also offers HUMAN TRANSLATION for a fee, but I hope the
Computerized version is enough for the QSL card .

I noticed some of you already got a Veri from RTV GUINEENNE on 7125
Khz., and they come in like gangbusters from 2230 to 2400 GMT. Sheryl P.
in Manitowoc, I saw on a website that you finally got a veri from
Guineenne, I have tried twice, and "poof" Nada from Mr. Issa Conde. the
Director.
I can only hope he is on 'holiday' and not there to asnwer my request.

Any other ideas anyone ?

tom messer
river falls wi.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.