[HCDX] Re: Reception report forms on HCDX

[HCDX] Re: Reception report forms on HCDX

Bob Combs wrote:
We (HCDX) seem to be a rather multi-country based group so why then do we
not as a group come up with whatever basic 5 languages (English, French,
German, Spanish and whatever the fifth one may be) form letter that we can
all share with each other?
We have a discussion group, we have a web page. We ought to be able to come
up with something that will work.

Good idea.
Anyone wanting to participate, you just send an email with your version of a "perfect" reception report in whatever language you choose and I will put that online.
I will also make it as a PDF file and/or Word file for all to download.
Somewhere in the attic I should also have some older form letters which could be made available, if I can find them... There should even be some Russian versions from good old Radio Moscow, but maybe I should leave this to our Russian speaking friends, as they never worked at all when I tried them many, many years ago (well, that could also be due to the colder environment in those days).

Having published some form letters, we can always fine tune those reporting forms, to get the best or the get variations for say tropical bands stations, MW stations, utility stations, and so on.
The end result will be up to all who wish to participate.

Hermod Pedersen, HCDX Web Editor
<http://www.hard-core-dx.com/>

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.