[HCDX] QSL from Voice of Liberty, Liberia

[HCDX] QSL from Voice of Liberty, Liberia

On 6 Feb I received a jpg e-mail QSL from Voice of Liberty,
Monrovia, Liberia 11514.4 kHz. It was sent by Morgan Freemen
at WJIE (morgan @ wjie.org). The transmitter was formely used
by High Adventure in "Free Lebanon" and I actually have QSL-cards
also from that station (both transmitter sites) from 1981 and 1990.
While talking with Morgan, I got impression that he wants to
handle the reception reports of this Liberian station and wishes
the staff in Liberia not to be bothered with reports. I haven't heard
them for last few days on/around 11515, so maybe there are again
transmitter problems.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

-------

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.