Re: [HCDX] Niger reactivated on 3260 ???

Re: [HCDX] Niger reactivated on 3260 ???

Hi Michael.
I don't know if this has anything to do with your unid, but the
frequency is nearby. This logging by Stig was mentioned in
DXLD some time ago.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

"UNIDENTIFIED. 3256.000, 31.12 2340, unID in French with a professional
program. Close down 0004 after a French news cast. What is this?? Not
heard later. 2 SA (Stig Adolfsson, Sweden, SW Bulletin Jan 11,
translated by editor Thomas Nilsson for DX LISTENING DIGEST)"

-------
On 27 Feb 2004 Michael Schnitzer wrote:
-------

[HCDX] Niger reactivated on 3260 ???

>Hello everywhere,
>
>this evening I received a weak station with talks in French on 3260 from
>2015 to 2102. After listening several times to my tape recording I believed
>to hear the ID "Voix du Sahel". However there are still some doubts. The
>station was closing down at 2102. Who does know more?
>

>vy 73
>
>Michael Schnitzer
>Homepage: http://home.arcor.de/mschnitzer/
>Location: Hassfurt, Germany
>Receiver: NRD-525
>Antennas: GPM-1500
>          DX-One Professional
>          EWE to South America
>          EWE to Asia/Pacific

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.