[HCDX] Re: 3340

OK here is my expert opinion.....on 3340 I hear a man in low voice,
seems Spanish to me, HOWEVER per WRTH the paarallell ALTERNATIVE to the
HONDURAS station on 5010 I hear different programming I hear MUSIC
clearly.

Tell me again, why is 3340 supposed to be UGANDA, it must be a new freq
for them ?

Do you hear the man with a low voice on 3340.....he sounds like he's
speaking SP to me, but the QRN is kinda loud here tonite...I have heard
him speak other nites, always seems like same guy with a low voice. !

Perhaps some listener closer than us here in MIDWEST can give us a
better clue ?

tom m
river falls wi.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.