Von: Henrik Klemetz [mailto:hklemetz@xxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2004 15:00
An: Karel_Honzík
Cc: Hard-Core-DX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [HCDX] Tagalog / Pilipino language ?

I have listened to the recording and as I have already
reported on the RealDX list, this is a Filipino
station. From Karel's initial 9-second sound bite I
came to another conclusion (Botswana!), but 2:13 is
quite sufficient, and, besides, the program is very
similar in shape to the one Renato Bruni heard a few
days later, at more or less the same hour of the day.
Renato's sound clips are clearer, but I have no doubt
in my mind that they have heard the same female
program conductor and the same station, perhaps on the
listed DZXQ.
So congratulations to both of you, Karel and Renato!
Henrik Klemetz

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.