[HCDX] Paraguay in SW

I received some minutes ago a email from Adan Mur, Radio America,
Paraguay. He tell me that Radio América is help to a local technical
college in Ñemby, for the student`s training.
The college maked a radiostation absolutely independent from Radio America
and is on the air in this days in the old frecuencies of RA:
1610 khz and 7370 khz
Radio Colégio Técnico Municipal Santa Rosa de Lima in on air with 5 watts
and bidirectional antennas to 90 & 270 degree.  For mediumwave,
the antenna is 1/4 wave and  shortwave antenna is the 5/8.
Tranmission hours: 1000 to 2000 UTC.
Reception reports to:
Orlando Torres
Radio Colégio Técnico Municipal Santa Rosa de Lima,
Ñemby, Paraguay.
The email address is: ctmsrl@xxxxxxxxxxx

73's & 55's

Arnaldo Slaen,
Argentina

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.