Re: [HCDX] 4875 khz

Hi Pat,

Whats the frequency ? Id say you heard Radio Difusora do Amazonas, Ive listened to them strongly more than once in Dublin, way stronger than Radio Brasil Central, what Id say is one of the two weakest one you mentioned below.

Anyway, that may help,

http://www.google.ie/search?q=cache:WIEeCz7CmFYJ:planeta.terra.com.br/arte/sarmentocampos/Documentos/Portugues-ILG-W-UTC.pdf+radio+amazonas+ondas+curtas&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Cheers,

Rove Monteux

PATRICE PRIVAT wrote:

hi

this morning 0300 utc there was a strong Brazilian station that was really
booming in.
it sounded religious before the 0300 news announcing the weekend features
"neste Sabado, ..neste Domingo" and the titles of the shows were like 'hora
do milagre" etc...
then there were news from RADIOBRAS, no adverts.
I think I heard an excerpt from an Ignacio Lula speech perhaps connected
with the city of Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais.
Again RADIOBRAS was repeated.
My only station in the database is Roraima/Boa Vista but this is not
supposed to be a RADIOBRAS outlet.
Also the other Brazilians on 4885 and 4985 were much much weaker.

Can you help ?

Thanx

Pat near Paris

Panasonic RFB45

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.