[HCDX] Re: R Sao Carlos

Anker,

Yes, I realize that it could have been an harmonic, and I must had written a
"tentative" on this one. I did hrd talk by males. Cassio's aseveration is
the better confirmation they are inactive.

What about 2480 R. Alvorada, Rio Branco and 2470 R. Cacique in Sorocaba?
Maybe Samuel has better info if they are on the air. Another **unhrd** was
the Brazilian timesignal PPR on 8634, only HLW hrd here with CQ mkr. This
was 2311 on Feb 11.

73

Horacio Nigro

At 04:40 23/03/04 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear Horacio,
>
>I saw your fine loggings the other day, but wondered if you really heard
>R Sao Carlos on 120 meterband.
>
>I asked Samuel Cassio who lives in Sao Carlos and he phoned the station.
>Yesterday I received this reply from him. I think you may have heard a
>Brazilian harmonic instead.
>
>Best 73,
>Anker
>
>Anker,
>
>Radio São Carlos is off on 2420 kHz, I don't know Horacio heard in these
>frequency, but is not São Carlos.
>

>73
>Samuel Cássio Martins
>São Carlos SP
>receptor Sony 7600GR,  longwire 25 metros.

Horacio A. Nigro
Montevideo - Uruguay
E-mail: <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
alternate: <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
PalTalk: HANURG
DX-ismo/DXing
Historia de la Radio/Radio History
Filatelia de Radio/Radio Philately
Restaurador de Arte y Antigüedades/Art & Antiques Restoration
Visite/Visit:
Radio Filatelia:
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/radiofil/rarmenia.html (Español)
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/radiofil/sodre70.html (Español)
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/radiofil/sodre70e.html (English)
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/Carve.htm

DX:
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/DM/Dario.htm
Webmaster:
Museo Viviente de la Radio y las Comunicaciones "Gral. Artigas"
http://angelfire.com/retro/cx8cc/museo.htm
http://cx8cc.cjb.net
Nigro, Restaurador de Arte:
www.hnigro.cjb.net

Nueva forma de conectarse a internet en URUGUAY
Tel. 0909.20.30   Promocion lanzamiento: $0,10 mas IVA el minuto.
http://www.internet.com.uy - Internet en serio.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.