Re: [HCDX] "Latest (3 MW + 3 SW) Recordings"

 --- malm-ecuador <bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx> skrev: >
"Latest (3 MW + 3 SW) Recordings"
> http://www.malm-ecuador.com
>

> 4009.80 unID Bolivia 122kb 03/2004.
> Does anyone know the correct name of this bolivian
> station? Listed name is "Radio Eco". Always very
> weak
> signal, this time enough for a recording.

Gonzalo Espinoza Cortes told me in a chat a fortnight
ago that his station in Reyes, on 4409, is alive and
kicking. (This is not the case of Radio Eco San
Borja).

> 5486.74  La Reina de la lva, Chachapoyas(Peru) 112kb
> 03/2004.

This is a crisp and nice recording. Thanks for
submitting it.

> You are very welcome to listen to my recordings at:
> http://www.malm-ecuador.com
>
> Saludos Cordiales desde "La Mitad del Mundo"!
> Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.
>
> (You can use my information giving credit to Bjorn
> Malm, Quito, Ecuador.)

> Información de Estados Unidos y América Latina, en
> Yahoo! Noticias.
> Visítanos en http://noticias.espanol.yahoo.com
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97
> through us.

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.