[HCDX] "Latest (3 MW + 1 SW ) Recordings"

"Latest (3 MW + 1 SW ) Recordings"
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

0720.00 HCIC1 Radio Municipal, Quito(Ecuador) 133kb
03/2004.
This is the omly station in Quito owned by the city,
all the others are private stations.

0820.00 HCVI5 R. LV de Ingapirca, Cañar(Ecuador) 115kb
03/2004.
I was listening to this frequency to get a local ID
for Caracol Cali but Ingapirca had better signal. ID
in Quichua "Ingapirca Radio".

0860.00 HC... Radio Positiva, Quito(Ecuador) 72kb
03/2004.
Radio Visión has sold their MW frequency 860 kHz but
is still on FM.

6819.23 LV de la Huarinjas, Huancabamba(Peru) 106kb
03/2004.
Bad quality with distorted signal.

You are very welcome to listen to my recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

Saludos Cordiales desde "La Mitad del Mundo"!
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.

(You can use my information giving credit to Bjorn
Malm, Quito, Ecuador.)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.