[HCDX] Logs

Mark  Mohrmann
Coventry, Vt. USA
NRD 535D
V-Beam 140m @180 deg.
Mark.Mohrmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"VT-DX"@http://www.sover.net/~hackmohr/

COLOMBIA 1819.93 HJTT Ondas del Porvenir, Samaca (2x910), Mar
24, 0947-1006, campo ballads and canned announcements, positive
ID at 1003 "...ondas...la radio...Ondas del...Ondas del Porvenir
..." There are apparently 2 AM harmonics showing up on this frequency,
HILB Radio 91 from Bonao, Dominican Republic, and HJTT from
Samaca, Colombia. Although the Colombian is listed on 1450, Malm
has ID'd this as the station from Samaca, so they evidentally
have moved to 910, otherwise it is a spur from 1450. I have not
yet logged any references to place names. Going back over my UNID
logs for this frequency for the past few months I find one entry
which included many "Radio 91" ID's. Another included a bachata
vocal. I assume these logs are from the Dominican station. A very
unique situation I think where 2 different LA harmonics are audible
on basically the same split frequency in different parts of the
world. (Mohrmann-VT)

HONDURAS 3340.00 HRMI, Mar 24, 0104, English ad for a radio
automation software system followed by partially heard ID in
Spanish, ID again at 0109 "Radio Misiones Internacional 1480
A-M...90 onda corta." good signal with fairly heavy fades.
(Mohrmann-VT)

PERU 6819.43 La Voz de las Huarinjas, Mar 24, 1030, Andean song
with vocals and flutes followed by canned ID with heavy reverb
"...onda corta...Radio La Voz de las Huarinjas...", weak but
audible signal. (Mohrmann-VT)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.