Fwd: [HCDX] ...only somewhat 'on-topic'...

Begin forwarded message:

From: tom messer <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 2, 2004 11:10:32 AM CST
To: Thomas Roth <thomasroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HCDX] ...only somewhat 'on-topic'...

I too have a NRD 525, and have a manual. BUT I would be very much interested in any HIDDEN functions as well. I recall my old ICOM R71 A had a certain way to tune below the 90 Khz or whatever it's cut off point was. Hopefully some HCDX folks know of some ' hidden' programs.

Tom Messer
73's from the foothills of the Unglaciated Driftless area of Wisconsin. ;-)