Re: [HCDX] "Latest (1SWW + 1 MW) Recordings" 14/5 2 unID LA + Ondas del Mayo

Mil AM on 6009.98 is from Mexico City, DF. The // on 1000 AM can
sometimes be heard here under XEFV. They have (or used to have) a
distinctive 4 note whistle and "Es Radio Mil" jingle by kid.

73.

Chris Knight
Fort Lupton, Colorado, USA