Re: [HCDX] "Latest (1SWW + 1 MW) Recordings" 14/5 2 unID LA + Ondas del Mayo

Thanks Chris, Radio Mil is drifting a little bit, I
have heard them beetween 6009.98 - 6010.05 kHz. I
tried this morning for the other LA/SS station on
6009.98 but HCJB was too strong.  73s Bjorn Malm,
Quito, Rcuador.

--- swrad@xxxxxxxx escribió: > Mil AM on 6009.98 is
from Mexico City, DF. The // on