Re: [HCDX] 11585. KHz

Hi,

You did not tell us when is "now". There is Kol Israel in Hebrew, from 1800
til 0400 UTC, and All India Radio in various languages from 1230 til 1945.
Look for the frequeny list freq-a04.txt on my website http://www.eibi.de.vu/

73,
EiBi

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx

51°19'53"N - 12°24'28"E
Rx: JRC-NRD525
Ant: SW - 20m wire, LW/MW - homebrew loop

NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.