[HCDX] WMR

Just tuned into WMR on 5815 @ 2105 and it's LOUD! 59+20 peaking to +40dB
here. Some QSB at the moment as it is just on twilight here so this is to be
expected as propagation moves into night time mode. Heard sung "WMR World
Music Radio" ID/Jingle and now playing "Hotel California" by the Eagles - if
this is the quality of music that is to be expected, I have a feeling that
WMR will find a space in my radio's memory!
Good job Stig.

73 Sean

Icom IC-756+Miller Vertical at 12m high + H/B Active ATU

Sean D. Gilbert

International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)
Email: sean.gilbert@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.wrth.com
Fax: +44 (0) 709 2332287
WRTH - THE Directory of Global Broadcasting

THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN SCANNED FOR VIRUSES BY NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2003

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.