Re: [HCDX] WMR 5815

At 0314 UT, I'm hearing what I think is World Music Radio on 5815 with a female pop vocal. Lots of static, some of which is local due to thunderstorms in the area. Signal meter is showing a pretty steady S7-S9 signal, but it doesn't sound that way through the speaker. I can definitely make out pop music and whether a male or female is singing, but I'm not getting enough to decipher the tune.

Rate it SINPO-35242 at this time. I'll check again later.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY USA (near Albany, 250km north of NYC)
Drake R8A
Alpha Delta DX Sloper