[HCDX] CRN reception this AM on 4960

PAPUA AND NEW GUINEA 4960, 1000-, Catholic Radio Network Jun 6 From 0955 tune-in. Much stronger signal with talk mostly by YL. Vatican Radio IS at 1000. Interview with male subsequently (?Marcel) in English. Although stronger, more atmospheric noise. Best heard with my K9AY. No sign so far of LA station. As yesterday, signal improved. By 10:10 fairly easy to follow English news broadcast (ie stories from Geneva, etc). Same female announcer, whom I'm finding a bit hard to follow compared to the male. Vatican IS once, again at 03:14:12. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.