[HCDX] 1269 2SM QSL

After 20 years and 10 attempts I have finally nailed 1269 2SM Sydney.

In doing these latest reports I have used a new tact with these hard verifiers. With a lot of sucking lol. I have explained a bit about our hobby, the traditions and history etc. It seems to be working because I now have 4 reports back in a month from bad verifying stations. It seems the receptionists at these big city stations now know that it means a bit to us to receive a reply. In the past a lot of reports ended up in the bin.

I still think however you have to be lucky, especially with whose hands the report falls into.

1269 2SM Sydney in a week for 50c Aussie stamp. A "With Compliments" slip.
Hi David. You certainly were listening to 2SM. strange hobby you have - but very interesting nonetheless.
Christine 2SM

Its short & sweet but I'll take it.
Dave

David Onley
Myrtleford, Victoria
mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.iprimus.com.au/onleydw/

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.