Re: [HCDX] Ireland-567 off?

Hi Mark,

I saw this message from you on HCDX:

>Spain has been dominating on 567 lately.
>Even on one of the DX Tuners receivers in the UK, I
>couldn't hear RTE on 567.
>Auroral conditions ? Or is the station off the air ?

I'm sure you know about the European Medium Wave Guide.
If you had checked the web site (www.emwg.info) you would have seen that the station is off the air until October 2004.
The EMWG is the best source for the actual LW/MW situation in Europe!

Best regards,

- Herman -
www.hermanboel.be

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.