[HCDX] Warsaw Uprising radio station

This from SQ5EBM on the WUN group:

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:33:03 +0200
From: Maciej Muszalski <sq5ebm@xxxxx>

On 25th/26th on 7042.0AM from 0800UTC,every 30min will again
transmit the replica of "Blyskawica" (Thunder) broadcast station with
copies of historical messages from the Warsaw Uprising (1944)-
http://www.warsawuprising.com/.
Have an ear. All SWL reports can be send to SP5PPK via the bureau.

This replica was  occasionally active since 01-aug-2004.

Just to remind u,an original station txed from Warsaw for almost all the
time of the Uprising. Transmitting news,mil comms, entertainment. Just
imagine that They managed to build it in an occupied country.

It's 1st tx during the Uprising took place on the 08-08-1944, the last
04-10-1944.

Sorry for non-utility spam but some of U might be interested in this SWL.

QRT

--
SQ5EBM
Maciej Muszalski

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.