[HCDX] Re: [radiostamps] "First ever 'DX-ing' postal stamp issued in the world!"

It appears to be se-tenant, and the `DX` stamp on the right side bears no
markings I can see about value, or country of origin, or even subject, so it`s
more like a label, and could not be used for postage by itself. It appears to
have no connexion with the subject of the real stamp on the left. What is the
Scott or other catalog number? Is this really an official Greek postal issue,
or some DIY deal? Of course, these days the subject could be explained on
selvage, or even on the reverse as in some US issues (Glenn Hauser, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

--- horacio_nigro <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> DXer Luigi Cobisi has sent to DXer Anker Petersen, chairman of the
> DSWCI, Danish Shortwave Clubs International  an envelope "with a
> Greek double stamp with a unique stamp with two DSWCI's Italian
> members Luigi Cobisi and Paolo Morandotti recording a DX-programme in
> Italian at the Vatican Radio! It was produced by the Greek Post Office
> and is the first ever "DX-ing" postal stamp issued in the world! "
>
> Please look at http://www.dswci.org/news/0406/edxc_stamp.html .
>

> The photo is also posted at the files section of this yg.
> "New personal Greek double stamp with attached photo of two DSWCI
> (Danish SW Clubs International) members: Paolo Morandotti (left) and
> Luigi Cobisi (right) when recording a DX programme at Vatican Radio."
>
> (Anker Petersen, Denmark, DX-Window No. 255, Sep 22, via Horacio A.
> Nigro, Uruguay)

http://vote.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zBTolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/