VS: [HCDX] Re 15500 unid

It seems I was wrong in assuming that this English
"Studio Classroom" program was via Taiwanese transmitter
on 15500. As some of you pointed out, this was instead
broadcast by CNR2. I checked again my recording of
19 Sep and indeed, just before 1400, within the Chinese
announcement there was brief mention of "China Business
Radio". This was earlier unnoticed as the CNR1 signal
was strong at the moment, but now knowing what to look
for, there it was. Many thanks to everyone.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland