[HCDX] NORDX under way

Hi,
from a usally very lazy Dx-er
I got the NORDX 2004  list of countries and competition rules from the web,
and got (sorta) turned on.  Now at 1400UTC Oct16 2004  Sat  I've 15 out of
30 countries recorded, taped and logs written. Two px's were for DX-ers :
A Voz Cristã 21500 in Portuguese, and RAE 9690 in German.

The Antarctica station on 15476 was heard very well  two days before the
competition started, but not last nights.  Cxs will change I hope.

A  few countries will be impossible or very hard to log I think. R Bayrak 6150 is
as far I can see off  the air.

Well on radio, anything can happen very fast, so keep tuning and listening

73 from Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden
AOR AR7030,  K9AY,  random wire

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out!