[HCDX] KN4LF Daily HF/LF/MF Radio Propagation Outlook

Just an FYI, I began my KN4LF Daily HF/LF/MF Radio Propagation Outlook again this past Friday. You can see it on my "propagation channel" on the HCDX website at http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php?topic=Propagation . Also Glenn Hauser is adding it to his daily DX Listening Digest.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 33.6397 N 82 09 52.4052 W
kn4lf@xxxxxxxx

PropNET Beacon Program: http://www.propnet.org
KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF HF/MF Frequency Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm