[HCDX] New SW DX Antenna

Yesterday I built and today I'm erecting a new SW DXing antenna. It's an all band doublet with a flat top length of 203 feet fed with 300 ohm twinlead and covers 120-11 meters. It will be hung at 35 feet and I will tune it with my MFJ-989B antenna tuner. It should be a much quieter antenna on receive versus my 160 foot long inverted L up at 70 feet.

I've always been most interested in the 120, 90, 75 and 60 meter tropical bands going back to 1965 so will begin turning in loggings to the HCDX Online Log.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 33.6397 N 82 09 52.4052 W
kn4lf@xxxxxxxx

PropNET Beacon Program: http://www.propnet.org
KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF HF/MF Frequency Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm