[HCDX] QSL Card

Hello all,
             On November 29 I received a nice QSL card from Radio Voice of Vietnam confirming my reception report of September 17 at 0256 and 0431 UTC on 5260 and 6175Khz. I sent them a reception report form that I filled out along with two IRC's. The QSL card was with the compliments of the Director of the Overseas Service.

Rich Brock
Bridgewater, Pa. USA
Grundig S350 among some Hallicrafters rigs
Longwire antenna