[HCDX] Bangkok Meteorological Radio

Once again Independence Day dxpedition on countryside.
On MW there were many frequencies open across the
Atlantic, especially to Venezuela in 4th December
(1230, 1420, 1370, 1200, 770, 790, 1120, etc etc) but
signals were weak because of coronal hole. Only few
stations were identified. Then the conditions became worse.

Most interesting and exciting catch to me was however
Bangkok Meteorological Radio. It was heard 6th December
on 6765 kHz USB at 1535 UTC. Interval signal caught my
attention. They announced transmission times 0-2, 3-5,
6-8, 9-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20 and 21-23 GMT. On the
announced frequency 8783.0 there was only a sound
of telephone ringing and nobody cared to pick up. ;-)
(Check it out yourselves.)

73's Jari Lehtinen
Lahti, Finland