AW: [HCDX] bc logs

<< 04510 ni 1851 222 variété italienne? Dec22 04

This is the 3rd harmonic of an Italian MW station. I can hear it regularely
here in South Germany and could also hear it on   the base frequency 1503
kHz. The exact frequency is 4508.99. They play mostly italian pop music. I
never could hear an ID (perhaps I did not wait long enough). There is always
heavy Utility QRM in the USB so it is heard better in LSB.

Günter Lorenz
Freising, Germany
Icom R75 + magnetic loop

Hard-Core-DX mailing list