[HCDX] New QSL's

Some interesting QSL?s have arrived lately:

Voice of Delina, Eritrean clandestine on 15650 kHz. E-mail, confirming my reception report on the initital broadcast on January 1st. QSL from Tesfa Delina Foundation, tesfa@xxxxxxxxxx V/s: Tes. http://dmsi.delina.org

Coalition Maritime Forces ? Radio One on 15500 kHz. Letter from v/s: J J McGovern, US Naval Forces Central Command and U S Fifth Fleet.

Radio Que Me, Vietnamese clandestine on 15385 kHz. E-mail from Penelope Faulkner, Vice-President of the Vietnam Committee on Human Rights & Que Me in Paris. www.queme.net

Truck Radio, new German AM-station with transmitters in Jülich (702 kHz), Nordkirchen (855 kHz) and Stuttgart (738 kHz). I heard them on 855 kHz. QSL-card and letter. V/s: Tanja Göpfert. www.truckradio.de

Twoje Radio Ilza, new Polish station on 1602 kHz. V/s: A. Nowak, e-mail: biurowanda@xxxxxxxxxxx . They started regular programming January 15th 2005, according to the mail.

73 from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/