[HCDX] Suriname

Suriname, 4990, Radio Apintie,(pres) 0130-0312 Not much
talking tonight. From 0130 until 0200 program consisted of
religious type music i.e. "Rock of Ages". At 0200 more
music, but this time it seemed to be African Hilife type
music which threw me for a loop? I didn't expect to hear
that from Suriname. This continued until after 0300. After
0300 ordinary music presented. Never caught an ID, but the
announcer eventually spoke in Dutch. The signal was at
various degrees of poor during listening period in
Clewiston, Florida. (Chuck Bolland, January 23, 2005)