[HCDX] Pacific Radio Heritage News - Special Issue No.1

[HCDX] Pacific Radio Heritage News - Special Issue No.1

Pacific Radio Heritage Newsletter
Special Issue No.1

11 Holiday Season Radio Heritage Gifts Save Time and Money!

Planning your holiday season shopping and want to save time and
money? Your purchases from our on-line store also help expand the
free access content at the Radio Heritage Foundation website!

We've chosen 11 great gift ideas for yourself or a friend ranging
from just $5.99 to $695 to make your shopping easier this season.

In some cases you may also qualify for free shipping so simply visit
www.radioheritage.net today and choose from our special range of
gifts.

Gifts under $15

1.  2006 Art of Radio Japan Calendar              Just $ 5.99
2.  Art of Radio Japan 100% cotton value T-shirt  Just $13.49
3.  Antique Trader Radio & TV Price Guide 2006    Just $13.59
4.  Secrets of Podcasting by Bart A Farkas        Just $13.59

Gifts under $25

5.  Passport to World Band Radio 2006             Just $15.61
6.  Art of Radio Japan cotton canvas Tote Bag     Just $19.49
7.  World Radio TV Handbook 2006                  Just $19.77
8.  Brass Button Broadcasters by Trent Christman  Just $24.95
9.  Gift Package of one hour research costs       Just $25.00

Gifts over $25

9.  American Radio Relay League Handbook 2006     Just $39.95
10. Art Deco Australian Vintage Wireless LIMITED EDITION Set
    of 12 gold medallions. Only a few sets.       Just $695

Don't spend hours searching on-line book stores, we've saved you the
time...and we've just added fifteen popular vintage and classic radio
books as well! Plus, our Top 50 Radio Books for the season!

Visit www.radioheritage.net and click on 'The Emporium Radio Heritage
Store' logo for instant access. Or go direct from our links on the
left-hand side of the site. On every page!

Our Art of Radio series includes more unique items from Japan....and
coming soon, watch for more designs from 1930's Australia, and
1930's Fiji.....these are real collectables you won't find anywhere
else! Ideal for your last minute holiday shopping!

Simply visit The Radio Heritage Emporium Store at
www.radioheritage.net today for all these gifts and more.........and
remember, your purchases support this unique global on-line project so
you can see even more Pacific radio heritage absolutely free!

Remember, the Art Deco Australian Vintage Wireless gold medallions
are a LIMITED EDITION set, with only 300 available worldwide, and
many already sold. See images and descriptions of each of the 12
medallions in the on-line store, and order yours today.

Happy Holiday Shopping from all the team!

IMPORTANT NOTE: All prices are listed in US dollars. Shipping and
handling charges are usually extra but may be free for some
purchasers. State and other taxes may apply to some items shipped
within the USA or elsewhere. All purchases are via secure on-line
servers with our merchandizing partners [Amazon, CafePress and
Paypal] and require a major creditcard. Prices and availability of
all items are subject to change, as are shipping and other conditions
of our merchandizing partners. Please read details [including refund
conditions] carefully before you buy.

2006 Passport to Worldband Radio/World Radio TV Handbook
AUSTRALIAN/NEW ZEALAND residents may save up to 50%

[1] Savings of almost 50% may be possible to Australian and New
Zealand residents on the 2006 editions of Passport to Worldband
Radio, and the World Radio TV Handbook compared to recommended local
currency retail prices at local stores.
[2] Savings of around 25% or slightly more may also be possible on the
lowest local currency prices offered elsewhere for these same two
publications.
[3] These savings are inclusive of shipping costs from the USA in as
little as 11 days to both Australia and New Zealand.
[4] Exact savings in your local currency may fluctuate because of
exchange rate changes and foreign exchange fees charged by your
credit card company.
[5] Buy from www.radioheritage.net and support free access radio
heritage sharing the stories of Pacific radio.

honor your request. Our mailing address is Radio Heritage Foundation,
PO Box 14339, Wellington, New Zealand. Other contact options are
listed at our website www.radioheritage.net.

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom