Re: [HCDX] BBC in English

BBC 1130-1145 in English on 9510 is from Thailand and also in parallel on
7135 from Singapore (WRTH2006, page 500).

Regards,

Sean D. Gilbert G4UCJ/G4001SWL

International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)

E-Mail: sean.gilbert@xxxxxxxx

Fax: +44 (0) 709 2332287

WRTH Web site: www.wrth.com

G4UCJ's Radio Website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g4ucj

WRTH - THE Directory of Global Broadcasting

WRTH2006 60th Anniversary edition out NOW

visit www.wrth.com to order yours!