[HCDX] R. Difusora 4815

Londrina, Brazil. Radio Difusora 4815 0145-0200
Music, and male talk. Possibly religious comment. ID heard at the top
of the hour.
The quality was fair to good, almost arm-chair at times. (1/6/06)

Random comments:

Though I wouldn't quite use the word "lively," I've noticed an
increase in activity on 60 meters in the past week or so. Good
conditions to Africa, and I've heard AIR on 4840 during my local
early evening. That's a first for me here in Brooklyn, NY.

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.