Re: [HCDX] WRTH update file available for download

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:44:20 +0100, WRTH International Editor
<sean.gilbert@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We hope you find this file a useful companion to the printed edition.

This indeed is a very valid statement. Thank you for the service! Thank
you, WRTH, for the service.

> Regards,
>
> Sean D. Gilbert G4UCJ/G4001SWL
>
> International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)
> WRTH Web site: www.wrth.com

If you don't mind, in fact I would prefer you to use here the full URL,
that is
http://www.wrth.com
so that it becomes a clickable link, - as you have already done for your
private one:

> G4UCJ's Radio Website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g4ucj

If you want to speak as your employer's rep, it is only fair to also do
this in its full consequence.

IMHO,
	Anton

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.