[HCDX] Russia

Moldova,  7125, Radiokompaniya Golos Rossii,(Relayed)
0200-0310+ Noted a very enjoyable program of Russian
Pop Music with some comments and many ID's as,
"...RadioKompaniya..." All comments and ID's were in
Russian.  Signal was at a good level with no QRM.
(Chuck Bolland, February 1, 2006)

Cland, 7110, Radio Republica, 0231-0240  Noted a
program of Spanish Language propaganda towards Castro's
Cuba.  Signal was at a good level.  (Chuck Bolland,
February 1, 2006)

Armenia (pres), 7150, RadioKompaniya Golos Rossii,
(Relayed?) 0340-0359 Noted Russian comments between
persons until about 0355 when choral type music
presented.  At 0359 ID given in Russian as<
"...RadioKompaniya Golos Rossii...".  I tuned back to
7125 to see if this was parallel and it wasn't. On the
hour an English announcement of, "this is Moscow.  The
World Service, Voice of Russia.".  And at 0400 a
program of English follows. Didn't find this frequency
used by Russia in any of my current frequency
schedules.  But I am sure I don't have the completed
list.  Signal was good.  (Chuck Bolland, February 1,
2006)

Cypress, 7165, BBC, 0420-0429  Noted a man in Farsi
language comments.  Occasional mention of the "BBC".
Signal was fair.  Program ended at
0429.  (Chuck Bolland, February 1, 2006)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545, Dipole

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.