Re: [HCDX] Help please with SS id - 1380 kHZ

Hi!
I think what you heard it is a promo in the Radio
Portales network for its new station in Collipulli on
1580 khz. From FCC database:
CD158A AM 1580 kHz ND1 Daytime COLLIPULLI   0.05  kW
CD158A AM 1580 kHz ND1 Nighttime COLLIPULLI 0.05  kW

The second recording is the full list (recorded
partially) of Radio Portales stations mentioning
"...Radio Portales de Temuco, 1370 AM y en la región
metropolitana Radio Corporación de Santiago(?), 1380
AM...". So, I think CB138 Radio Corporación is your
station.

Saludos.

M.Molano
Salamanca
Spain.

hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059367/hardcoredxcom/

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.